About this property
SUMMARY *Share of Freehold* PK Properties are delighted to present this New Build First Floor Apartment with a private garden & allocated parking, as part of a brand new development of 2 apartments in Rayners Lane, situated on a corner plot on a popular, yet quiet residential road. This property is within the catchment area for the highly regarded Newton Farm Nursery, Infant & Junior School.
Featuring a private staircase with high ceilings, family bathroom with modern porcelain tiles, master bedroom with an extended bay window enclosure, double bedroom with an en-suite shower room featuring a contemporary chrome electric shower, open plan kitchen living room featuring Bosch appliances, storage room, as well as an access hatch and ladder to enter the loft space for storage.
The property features a pre-wired communal TV network, with allowance for Virgin, Sky and CAT6 Data points & USB Power Sockets to each room, providing convenience for those working from home. There is LED lighting throughout the property.
Each room including the stairwell area is flooded with natural light, with the living/kitchen area consisting of two large windows and the master bedroom comprising a large bay window. Internally, pre-finished Oak Veneer doors and chrome door handles from Todd Doors provide a beautiful contrast to the off-white painted walls across the property. The bathrooms and kitchen comprise of contemporary chrome sanitary ware, with light oak effect flooring across the property and carpets to the bedrooms.
Carpets are yet to be fitted in the bedrooms, providing the buyer a chance to select their own carpet, which the developer can supply & install once an offer has been accepted.
The property also includes allocated space on the front driveway to park one vehicle, with a private power supply and water supply, as well as a cosy private garden at the side of the building, bordered by hedges and landscaped with a mixture of grass and Marshalls paving.
The front of the site is characterised by elegant Marshalls permeable paving, communal landscaped areas with a variety of plants and cherry trees, with character brick boundary walls to the front of the building, and ample external lighting.
This property is to be sold with a Share of Freehold. Also included is a 10 year ABC+ Structural Warranty.
Please contact a member of our friendly sales team (0208 429 4249) for a viewing.
LOCAL AREA Conveniently located walking distance from Rayners Lane Metropolitan & Piccadilly line station and a vast array of amenities, yet still situated on a wide corner plot on a sought after, quiet residential road. There are also a number of schools, parks, supermarkets, restaurants and various amenities nearby, as well as being within the catchment area for the popular and highly regarded Newton Farm Nursery, Infant & Junior School.
FURTHER DETAILS Tenure: Share of Freehold
Council Tax: Harrow Council - TBC
The buyer acknowledges that the Developer and the Estate Agent are connected insofar as the Directors of the Estate Agent have an interest in the developer company. The buyer enters into this transaction with full knowledge of and agreement to the above arrangement.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are offered in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither PK Properties (London) Ltd nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.