About this property
PK Properties are delighted to market this Large & Recently Refurbished 1st Floor 2 Bed Apartment situated above commercial premises filled with ample natural light, characterised by large windows & sky lights, as well as a large master bedroom, situated moments away from Rayners Lane Station (Met &Piccadilly Line).
Accommodation consists of 1 large Master Bedroom, 1 large Single Bedroom, Large Separate Living Room, modern Bathroom Suite with bath tub/shower, wash basin and ample storage with a large skylight, a separate W/C as well as a good sized separate fitted Kitchen with an Electric Hob & Oven, adjoining onto a separate landing area with a storage cupboard and a patio door to the rear exit stairwell. There is a long hallway that runs through the apartment, which also consists of a large skylight and storage cupboard.
Further benefits include Electric Heating, fully Double Glazed and new blinds to the windows. The property is filled with plenty natural light characterised by large windows and sky lights throughout.
The Property is currently rented out on an assured shorthold tenancy, receiving £1,150.00 per month.
The flat is located moments away from Rayners Lane Station, well connected to Central London via the metropolitan and Piccadilly line. There are a variety of amenities nearby including banks, supermarkets, restaurants, cafes and the post office
Lease: Newly drafted years to be 999 years in length.
Ground Rent: £200.00 per annum.
Service charge: TBC
Council Tax: Harrow Council Band D, £1,855 per annum.
Please contact a member of our friendly sales team (0208 429 4249) for a viewing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are offered in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither PK Properties (London) Ltd nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.