About this property
CHAIN FREE: PK Properties are delighted to market this spacious, skilfully extended & thoughtfully designed 5 Bedroom 3 Bath End Terraced Home, flooded with natural light, characterised with bespoke fitted wardrobes throughout as well as a private rear garden with a large brick built garage and front driveway.
DESCRIPTION The ground floor consists of a front porch, hallway with smart storage, shower room, through lounge with amtico flooring and a luxury gas marble fireplace, as well as an extended kitchen/dining room accessible both via the through lounge and the hallway. The fully fitted kitchen has been thoughtfully designed with ample storage cupboards, cabinets and a breakfast bar.
To the first floor there is a family bathroom, separate W/C, 2 master bedrooms with extensive fitted wardrobes and 1 large single bedroom with fitted wardrobes. The second floor is characterised by an abundance of natural light, consisting of smart storage in the hallway, a large bathroom and 2 large double bedrooms with ample storage space.
Further benefits include aluminium windows and doors, an alarm system, pre wiring for surround sound throughout, a mixture of amtico, laminate and carpet, underfloor heating to the rear extension and all bathrooms, multiline fitted wardrobes throughout, remote control blinds across the patio doors and an abundance of natural light throughout the property.
EXTERNAL DESCRIPTION Externally there is a private rear patio & garden accessible both via the side of the property and the rear extension kitchen/diner patio doors. This garden is nicely bordered with trees to one side and a brick wall to the other side, with a large brick outbuilding to the rear, fully wired with electrics. To the front there is a paved driveway with off street parking available.
LOCATION Located in the heart of Kenton, the property is within the Claremont High School catchment as well walking distance to Uxendon Manor Primary School. Nearby is Woodcock Park as well as a wide array of amenities throughout Kenton road. The property is also less than a mile from Kingsbury Station (Jubilee Line) and just over a mile from Kenton Station (Bakerloo Line) for easy access into Central London.
Council Tax: Brent Council; Band D; £1,583 per annum.
Parking: Font Driveway for Off Street Parking
Please contact a member of our friendly sales team for a viewing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are offered in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither PK Properties (London) Ltd nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.