About this property
SUMMARY PK Properties are delighted to present this substantial and skillfully extended (loft and rear) 4 bedroom 3 bath terraced home in the heart of Rayners Lane, featuring an abundance of spacious accommodation, and a large recently built, elegantly decorated outhouse to the rear of the garden with an en-suite, porcelain tiles & underfloor heating. The property further benefits from off street parking to the front drive.
FULL DESCRIPTION The ground floor consists of a separate entrance porch that opens into the hallway with ample storage and a W/C. There is a through lounge from the front to the rear, double doors leading into the substantial rear extension, which is characterised by a large and thoughtfully designed kitchen and dining area. This in turn opens into the rear patio and garden, which consists of a very large recently built and elegantly designed outbuilding, consisting of high quality porcelain tiling as well as an en-suite shower room and underfloor heating.
To the first floor there is a hallway, family bathroom, 2 good sized master bedrooms and 1 single bedroom. The 2nd floor consists of wooden flooring, a good sized modern shower room, vast and well designed storage cabinets throughout, ample windows for natural lights and a large bedroom.
The property further benefits from bamboo flooring to the ground floor, porcelain tiles to the kitchen, double glazing, sky lights to allow for vast natural light, gas central heating as well as a good sized front drive for off street parking.
LOCAL AREA Conveniently located less than a mile from Rayners Lane Metropolitan & Piccadilly line station and a vast array of amenities, yet still situated on a sought after, quiet residential road. There are also a number of schools, parks, supermarkets, restaurants and various amenities nearby, with Eastcote, Victoria road and Rayners lane all in close proximity.
FURTHER DETAILS Tenure: Freehold
Council Tax: Harrow Council Band D, £1,785 per annum.
Parking: Font Driveway for Off Street Parking
Please contact a member of our friendly sales team (0208 429 4249) for a viewing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are offered in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither PK Properties (London) Ltd nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.