About this property
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION PK Properties are delighted to bring to the market this 3 bedroom end of terraced home on a sought after road, located in the heart of Rayners Lane on Capthorne Avenue. The property boasts a good sized kitchen, large front driveway and an impressive rear garden and patio area. In need of modernisation internally, there is also ample opportunity for extension subject to planning permission, as well as there being no upper chain.
The ground floor consists of a porch, hallway, living room to the front, living room to the rear with a separate entrance as well as sliding doors to partition itself from the front reception room, under stairs storage cupboard and a good sized kitchen that leads to the side access and the rear garden. To the first floor there is a family bathroom, master bedroom, double bedroom and box room. There is also access into the loft.
EXTERNAL DESCRIPTION Externally there is a large paved front drive with parking for 2 vehicles, side access to the rear garden that consists of a patio area and a long 90 ft garden. To the rear of garden there is a large double garage, as well as shed by the patio area.
LOCAL AREA Conveniently located walking distance from Rayners Lane Metropolitan & Piccadilly line station and a vast array of amenities, yet still situated on a sought after, quiet residential road. There are also a number of schools, parks, supermarkets, restaurants and various amenities nearby.
FURTHER DETAILS Tenure: Freehold
Council Tax: Harrow Council Band D, £1,698 per annum.
Parking: Large Font Driveway for Off Street Parking
NO UPPER CHAIN
Please contact a member of our friendly sales team (0208 429 4249) for a viewing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are offered in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither PK Properties (London) Ltd nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.