About this property
DESCRIPTION PK Properties are delighted to market this charming 2 bedroom first floor flat with a 977 Year Lease (999 years from 29th September 1996) in the heart of Rayners Lane, perfect for a first time buyer or investor. Benefits include a large separate kitchen, Chain Free, Permit Parking, Private Shed and walking distance to Rayners Lane Station & High Street.
The property comprises of a hallway, storage cupboard, 2 bedrooms, a large family bathroom, very large living room and a large separate kitchen, Further benefits include Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing and a secure Phone Entry System.
LOCAL AREA Conveniently located just moments away from Rayners Lane Metropolitan & Piccadilly line station and vast array of amenities, yet still situated on a sought after tree lined road. There are also a number of schools, parks, supermarkets, restaurants and various amenities nearby.
FURTHER DETAILS Service Charge: £100 per month (£,1200 per year)
Ground Rent: Peppercorn Ground Rent (very low)
Lease: Long - 977 years remaining (999 years from1996)
Council Tax: Harrow Council Band B, £1,314.00 per annum.
Parking: Permit Parking
Please contact our friendly sales department on 0208 429 4249 to arrange a viewing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are offered in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither PK Properties (London) Ltd nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.