About this property
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION IDEAL FOR INVESTORS OR FIRST TIME BUYERS. LOW SERVICE CHARGE. 971 YEAR LEASE. NO UPPER CHAIN. PK Properties are delighted to market this spacious1 bedroom apartment with Residents Parking on a quiet cul-de-sac,moments from the up-market Hatch End Broadway, walking distance to Hatch End Rail Station and a variety of amenities.
The property is in good order throughout, consisting of a good sized hallway, large separate kitchen, large separate reception room, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a good sized family bathroom. Further benefits include Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, Well Kept Communal Grounds, Secure Entry Phone System and Residents Parking.
LOCATION Hatch End is an sought after up-market area, with a vibrant high street boasting a unique reputation as a hub for popular restaurants. There is a Tesco Express on the High Street and a flagship Morrisons Supermarket just after the High Street, as well as a plethora of local amenities near by.
Hatch End Rail Station is half a mile from the property (approx. 10 minute walk), consisting of the overground Chiltern Line, as well as numerous bus links on the high street itself. The area itself is considered a good central location for access to a variety of neighbouring and surrounding areas such as Stanmore, Pinner, Harrow, Northwood etc...
DETAILS Further Details:
Service Charge: £1,072.30 per annum (this includes building insurance).
Lease: 972 Years Remaining from 29/09/2018
Council Tax: Harrow Council Band C, £1,447 per annum.
Parking: Residents Parking
Please contact a member of our friendly sales team on 0208 429 4249 for a viewing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are offered in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither PK Properties (London) Ltd nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.